About Five days ago Apple.com has been launched the new update of iPhone Software. Now iPhone OS 3.1 Update available for free for all iPhone Users who running iPhone OS 3.0 in their Apple iPhone. So you could start update your iPhone to this new Firmware update.
Apple iPhone OS 3.1 offering many new features rather than the iPhone OS 3.0. Please read the following list to compare between these two iPhone OS:
iPhone OS 3.0 Features
Sending 5 photos at a time is a excellent feature in this new OS. Before version did not allow more than one photo to be sent but now you can send 5 photos at a time through email.
Shaking to undo and redo typing is a very easy way for the texting users. As if you can undo typing by shaking you iPhone and redo typing by shaking again.
The cut/copy/paste is another developed feature. With the help of this you can cut copy and paste any text from any application and paste in anywhere.
The landscape keyboard was previously available only in the safari but now in this upgraded version we can use it essentially to do all typing programs, notes, mails and messages. Bigger keyboard is extremely convenient.
The most interesting feature is that you can type new text messages while the previous one is still sending.
Spotlight search is a search engine operation for your iPhone. It searches through everything. The input can be a letter or a word it displays all the relevant information from all the applications.
iPhone OS 3.1 Features
* Improved syncing for music, movies, TV shows, podcasts, and photos
* iTunes U content organization
* Redeem iTunes Gift Cards, codes, and certificates in the App Store
* Display available iTunes account credits in the App Store and iTunes Store
* Save video from Mail and MMS into Camera Roll
* Option to “Save as new clip” when trimming a video on iPhone 3GS
* Better iPhone 3G Wi-Fi performance when Bluetooth is turned on
* Remotely lock iPhone with a passcode via MobileMe
* Use Voice Control on iPhone 3GS with Bluetooth headsets
* Paste phone numbers into the keypad
* Option to use Home button to turn on accessibility features on iPhone 3GS
* Antiphishing Warnings for fraudulent websites in Safari
* Improved Exchange calendar syncing and invitation handling
* Fixes issue that cause some app icons to display incorrectly
There is many more application that is upgraded in the iPhone OS 3.1 version but these are the most important things that help us make the iPhone usage more easily.