Why Snapchat isn’t Working on iPhone X? – Applerepo.com, Many users are facing the issues regarding Snapchat not working on iPhone X. The main reason behind this issue is that the app has been updated to work on iPhone X but some people are still facing issues.
The update is available for iPhone and iPad, but there is no update for iPhone X. If you are also facing the same issue then here is the solution for you.
Solution for Snapchat not Working on iPhone X
If you are facing this issue then you must try the below mentioned steps:
- Download Snapchat for iPhone
- Open Snapchat app on your iPhone.
- Now tap on the menu button.
- Now go to Settings.
- Then scroll down to General.
- Now tap on Reset.
- Once you reset your device then go back to the Snapchat app and open it.
- Now you will see a message saying that the app is not working because of some issues. Tap on the message and then click on Reset App Settings.
- Once you reset your iPhone X, then open the Snapchat app again.
- And then tap on Send Snaps to make your friends aware about the new update.
I hope you liked the post, if you have any other questions regarding Snapchat then comment in the below section. If you have any queries regarding “Snapchat please check your connection iphone X” then share with us in the comment section.