How to Remove Robokiller from iPhone – RoboKiller is a free app available in the App Store. Robokiller will detect unwanted robocalls, spam, and unmasking unknown numbers with the Super Caller ID feature. Super Caller ID helps you identify the real name and address of the caller, and the phone number and carrier information.
Robokiller is unknown call blocker app that designed to help protect against identity theft, spam, and unwanted calls. It can be used for both incoming and outgoing calls. The app allows you to blacklist numbers, or keep them in your contact list.
You can also set up your own phone number to receive calls from unknown numbers. It can also prevent calls to or from known numbers. The app uses your contacts list for incoming calls, and the user can whitelist numbers to prevent unwanted calls.
You can set up your own number to call from, which will prevent unknown numbers from reaching you. This will allow you to get rid of those annoying telemarketers and other unwanted calls.
How to Remove Robokiller from iPhone
If you’re having trouble removing robokiller from your phone, you might not be doing enough. The call blocking service will not end, nor will the subscription to the service. Here’s how to remove robokiller and stop the call blocking.
Cancel Robokiller Subscription
RoboKiller does not use the standard interface call iOS feature, which means simply unblocking callers cannot stop RoboKiller or cause it to stop working.
If you want to cancel your subscription to Robokiller,
- Simply open the Settings app and navigate to the Apps section.
- Go to your Apple id / iCloud settings
- Scroll down and tap on Robokiller.
- Once on the screen that shows your account information
- scroll down to the bottom and tap on Cancel Subscription.
- Confirm to cancel it.
Deactivate RoboKiller App Service
To Stop robokiller from blocking calls to your iphone, just follow these steps:
- Open the Robokiller app
- Tap or click on the Settings icon.
- Locate the Help & Support option in Robokiller.
- From a Help & Support option, select Deactivate This Phone.
- Follow the instructions in the Robokiller app to deactivate the service.
Make Sure Call Forwarding on iPhone is Disbaled
To disable call forwarding on your iPhone, follow these simple instructions.
1. Open the Settings app on your iPhone.
2. Tap on Call Forwarding.
3. Tap on the switch next to Call Forwarding to turn it off.
4. You’re done!
Use Deactivate My Phone Website
This tool phone website helps TrapCall, RoboKiller, WhoApp and NoMoreVoicemail users ensure the services they are using are deactivated from the phones they are using.
- Go to https://www.deactivatemyphone.com/#/deactivate
- Then Select Your iPhone Carrier
- Follow all Steps asked there.
Delete the Robokiller app from iPhone
after all steps above you ned to remove robokiller app from your iphone to stop this app from calls blocking service. Please follow steps below:
1) Tap and hold the Robokiller app on your iPhone home screen until it starts shaking.
2) Tap the X in the top left corner of the Robokiller app to delete it.
3) Confirm that you want to delete the Robokiller app by tapping Delete again.
4) The Robokiller app will be deleted from your iPhone.
In conclusion, if you are experiencing problems with Robokiller and would like to cancel your subscription or delete the app, there are several steps you can take. First, try the tips listed in this article. If those don’t work, you can call your carrier directly and ask to be unsubscribed from Robokiller. Finally, if you still have problems after doing all of that, contact Robokiller Support for assistance.