How to Set Up Voicemail on iPhone – Voicemail is a simple yet powerful feature of many cell phones. While it may seem like a hassle at times, voicemail is actually a very useful tool that can help you manage your contacts more effectively.
In fact, most people with cell phones are very happy to have voicemail as a way of communicating with someone who doesn’t answer their phone. However, setting up voicemail on your iPhone can sometimes be tricky. We will walk through all the steps needed to get started using voicemail on your iPhone.
How to Set Up Voicemail on iPhone with Default Phone App
If you want to set up voicemail on iPhone with default app then you don’t need to download any app for this purpose. You can set up voicemail with default app that comes with your iPhone.
Here are steps to setup voicemail on your iPhone.
- Tap on Home button.
- Now tap on the Phone app and scroll down the screen.
- Tap on “Voicemail”
- Then tap on “Setup voicemail”.
- Now enter your email address and password.
- If you want to save your contact details then tap on “Save my info”.
- Now tap on “Done”.
How to set up voicemail on iphone using Smart Voicemail App
Here is how to set up voicemail on iphone with Smart Voicemail App: Steps to set up voicemail on iphone with Smart Voicemail App:
- First, you need to download the Smart Voicemail app on your iphone.
- Then go to the settings option.
- Now tap on “Mail, Contacts, Calendars” and then choose “Voicemail”.
- There you will find the option “New voicemail”. You can add a new voicemail account by clicking on it.
- Now you need to enter the username, password and number of the voicemail service.
- Once you have entered all the details then tap on “Add” to save the voicemail.
- You can also delete the voicemail by tapping on “Delete”.
- Now if you want to access your voicemails then you need to tap on “Voicemail”.
- There you will find all your previous voicemails.
Set Up Voicemail on iPhone using Google Voice
If you use a voice-mail service provider like Google Voice, you can set up voicemail using the services provider instead of your phone number. This will allow you to listen to your voicemail from any device.
You can set up voicemail with Google Voice by visiting the Google Voice website and creating a new account. You can then access your voicemail messages by going to Voice > Your Account.
To set up voicemail with Google Voice, you’ll first need to add your phone number to your Google Voice account. To do this, go to the Google Voice website and sign in to your Google account.
Once you’re signed into your Google Voice account, you can go to My Account > Add a Number.
The next step is to add your phone number. To do this, select the country where you live and then click on the “Add a new number” button.
Next, you’ll be prompted to enter your phone number. You’ll also need to enter your area code and then your phone number. You can use a local number or a long distance number.
When you’ve finished entering your phone number, tap “Save.”
Next, Google will give you a verification code that you’ll need to enter. Enter this code and tap “Verify.” Once you’ve verified your number, you can choose a ringtone for your voicemail.
To set up voicemail with Google Voice, go to the Google Voice website and sign in to your Google account. Once you’re signed in, go to Voice > Your Account.
On the main page of Voice, you’ll see a list of all of the numbers you have associated with your account.
You’ll also see the voicemail inbox for your Google Voice account.
In those ways you can set up voicemail on your iPhone easily. You can voicemail for your personal or business purpose. Don’t forget to try one of the methods above. You can share your thoughts in the comment section below.