How to Delete Instagram Account on iPhone – Are you considering deleting your Instagram account? Are you considering deleting your Instagram account? Maybe you’re not happy with how often you’re using the app, or you’re concerned about your privacy. Whatever the reason, deleting your Instagram account is a process that can be completed on your iPhone. In this article, we will walk you through the steps to delete your Instagram account.
Though instagram can be a great tool for staying connected with friends and family, Instagram can also be a huge time-suck. Maybe you’re considering deleting your Instagram account but want to make sure you do it properly.
If you need to delete your Instagram account, there are a few ways to do it. You can either delete your account on the website or in the instagram app.
If you’re deleting your account on the website, you can follow the instructions below.
How to Delete Instagram Account On iPhone Through Website
If you’re using an iPhone, you can do it through the website. Here’s how:
- First, go to Instagram.com and log in to your account.
- Next, tap or click the settings gear in the top right corner of the screen.
- From here, scroll down and tap or click “Delete Your Account.”
- Then, enter your password and tap or click “Delete Account.
How to Delete Instagram Account On iPhone in the App
If you’re deleting your account in the app, follow these instructions.
- First, open the Instagram app and tap on the menu icon in the top left corner of the screen.
- Open Settings and go to General.
- Go to Reset and then scroll down to erase all content and settings.
- After resetting, go to your Instagram app.
- Scroll down and click on the “Delete Account” button.
- You will be asked if you want to delete your Instagram account.
- Click “Delete Account”.
- Wait for the confirmation.
- Then, you will get a pop-up that says “Your account has been successfully deleted.”
In conclusion, deleting your Instagram account is a relatively simple process. You can either temporarily delete your instagram account (Deactivated) on iPhone or permanently delete it. If you decide to temporarily delete your IG account, your data will be erased after 30 days. If you decide to permanently delete your account, your data will be erased immediately. However, if you change your mind and want to reactivate your iG account, your data will be restored.