How to Connect PS4 Controller to iPhone – Apple Repo, Are you using your iPhone as a second screen for your computer? Then you can use your iPhone to control the PS4. If you don’t want to use an extra mouse and keyboard, then you can use the PS4 Controller to control your iPhone.
The PlayStation 4 controller is one of the best game controllers available, but it’s not the only option. If you want to use your iPhone as a game controller, here’s how you can do that.
There are a lot of ways to connect your PS4 controller to an iPhone. And you can find a ton of different tutorials on the web.
Connecting a PS4 controller to an iPhone using Bluetooth is very easy. And it’s a great way to make your iPhone experience even better.
How to Connect PS4 Controller to iPhone
- To begin, you need a PS4 controller that supports Bluetooth. This is a $40 accessory that you can find on Amazon.
- Next, download the free app, “Bluetooth Gamepad for iPhone.”
- Plug the USB cord into your iPhone, and open the Bluetooth Gamepad app.
- You can now connect the controller to your iPhone via the app. There will be a prompt asking if you want to connect, but ignore it.
- It’s very important to have the Bluetooth Gamepad app open when you plug the USB cord into your iPhone. Otherwise, you’ll get a popup on your iPhone telling you that there’s no Bluetooth game controller connected.
- Before you can start playing games, you need to test your connection. To do this, simply open the Settings app on your iPhone, then navigate to the Bluetooth option.
- If you have a problem connecting your playstation 4 controller to the iPhone, then it is possible that you have not enabled the Bluetooth in the iPhone. In this case, you need to go to the Bluetooth settings and turn on the Bluetooth option in your iPhone.
- After you’ve successfully paired the two devices, you’ll be able to use the controller as if it were your iPhone.
- Now that you’ve connected your controller to your iPhone, it’s time to start playing games. To do this, simply open the Settings app on your iPhone, then navigate to the Bluetooth option.
One thing to note is that if you use an iPhone X, XS, or newer, the app won’t show up in your list of Bluetooth devices. You’ll need to go to Settings, and select “Bluetooth” in order to find it. You can now control the iPhone via the PS4 controller.
I hope you liked this post. I think this is the best way to connect PS4 controller to iPhone. If you have any other ways to connect PS4 Controller to an iPhone, please share with us in the comment box.