How to Transfer Data from iPhone to iPhone – AppleRepo, There are some people who have an old device that they want to transfer their data to a new device. But, you don’t have enough time for the same, so you can transfer data from your iphone to your other device in just few clicks. You can use iTunes or iCloud to transfer data from one iphone to another iphone, but sometimes iTunes is not available on your system, so you need to use the alternative way to transfer data. Here are some ways to transfer data from iPhone to iPhone.
Transfer data from iPhone to iPhone using PC
The easiest way to transfer data from one iPhone to another is through iTunes. This is a great way to move photos, videos, contacts, and other data from one phone to another.
However, there are some things you need to be aware of before you start. You’ll want to make sure that you have the correct version of iTunes on both devices. You can download the latest version of iTunes from the App Store.
If you have a USB cable, then you can transfer data from iPhone to iPhone with ease. Connect your iPhone to a PC or Mac, open iTunes and click on the option to sync your data with your computer. When you connect your iPhone to a computer for the first time, you will get a message that says “iTunes could not be opened because it was damaged”. Click on “repair” to fix this error.
- Now, connect your iphone to the computer again and now you will see a pop-up message saying that the device is connected.
- Then, click on the option to restore your device.
- In the next step, select the device that you want to restore from the list.
- After clicking on the restore option, wait for iTunes to repair your device.
- Once the device is repaired, you will get a message that says “iTunes has finished restoring your iPhone”.
- Now, click on the option to confirm and the data will be transferred from your iPhone to iPhone.
Transfer data from iPhone to iPhone using iCloud
You can also transfer data from iPhone to iPhone using iCloud. In order to use this method, you need to sign up for an iCloud account.Follow these steps below:
- Once you have signed up for an iCloud account
- Open the settings app of your iPhone and go to the iCloud section.
- Now, tap on the option to turn on iCloud.
- You will now see a pop-up message that says “iCloud is not turned on”.
- Tap on the option to turn on iCloud and then tap on the option to confirm.
- Now, connect your iPhone to your computer and iTunes will automatically start syncing data from your iPhone to your computer.
- After the sync process is completed, you can now easily transfer data from your iPhone to another iPhone.
In conclusion, I would say that transferring data from an iPhone to another iPhone is a piece of cake. It is easier than you might think, and you can do it with a few steps. Just choose 2 options above and follow those steps.