How to Invert Colors on iPhone – AppleRepo.com, When iPhone comes with a new feature, it is a good thing. In this case it is a good thing to be able to invert colors on iphone. This is useful when you want to take fun pictures of your friends and they are dark skinned. Invert colors on iphone will make it possible for us to save battery and screen brightness will not get drained by inversion of colors.
I often find myself needing to invert colors on an iphone. I use it for work and for personal stuff. There’s a hidden command you can type into your iPhone that will invert the colors on your screen. This can be helpful for viewing websites in black and white, or even a unique effect for your photos.
Moving the colors of your iPhone’s display invert the colors of the file, but when the colors are inverted, the file itself is still in color. This is called inversion of the colors, and it can be useful for photo editing, color correction, or simply for fun.
Here is how you can invert colors on your iPhone. You can do that on the web, and you can do that on your iPhone, too. The web version is a bit easier to install and use, but the iPhone version is fully supported.
Some Benefits of Invert Colors on iPhone
Here are some benefits of inverting colors on your iphone:
- Inverting colors on an iPhone can help to reduce eye strain and make your iPhone more comfortable to use
- If you’re going to spend a lot of time in front of your phone, reducing eye strain can help you to avoid headaches, sleeplessness and stress
- Some people just prefer the inverted colors because they like them better, especially when they are more intense.
- The inverted colors can be used as a night mode to make it easier for you to fall asleep
- If you want to write an email or a text message at night and don’t want to disturb others, inverted colors can help you to do that.
On an iPhone or iPad, an extra, but incomplete alternative will change everything to dark mode but may make other colors look a little insane.
Instead of using a dark theme, you can invert colors throughout the system by going to: Settings> General> Accessibility> View Accommodation> Invert Colors and select either Smart Invert or Classic Invert.
This option inverts the color scheme of the screen and turns all white space into black. But it also changes all other colors, so it may not be pleasing to your eyes.
How to Create Invert Colors Shortcut on Home
You could make invert colors shortcut on iphone. Here are steps to follow:
- Tap the settings icon and go to General.
- Now Scroll down and tap Accessibility.
- Now tap the Accessibility Shortcut at the bottom of the screen.
- Then choose Invert Colors.
- Instead of permanently inverted colors, you can set triple click home to Invert colors so every time you triple click the home button, you can toggle contrasting colors. Enjoy!
In summary, the method above works very well and is easy to implement. It can invert colors on your iPhone effectively. Hope it works for you.