How to Combine Videos on iPhone – AppleRepo.com, If you want to combine two videos on your iPhone, there’s no easy way to do it through the iPhone gallery. But there is a workaround that’s simple and effective.
There are a number of apps that offer this functionality, such as VideoPad and iMovie. The app will automatically merge the two videos together into a new one, with the option to add music or subtitles if desired.
How to Combine Videos on iPhone Free with Apps?
- Use Filmorago to find relevant video clips and photos from your device.
- Once you have found what you’re looking for, tap on the clip or photo to start editing.
- Select the clips or photos that you want to add to your video. Tap the plus icon and then select the ones you want.
- You can now start adding the selected clips and photos to your video.
- Once you’re done editing, tap on the share icon in the top left corner of the screen.
- From here, you can share your video with friends and family via social media sites like Facebook and Twitter.
- Or you can download it directly to your device, so that you can watch it later.
- If you want to change the order of your videos, tap on the arrow next to the video, and then drag and drop them in the order you prefer.
- You can also use Filmorago to create a video from multiple clips and photos.
For anyone who wants to create professional-looking videos on their iPhone, there are plenty of options available. However, it can be a bit daunting to figure out which app to use and How to Combine Videos on iPhone. In this article, we’ll show you how to do just that with the iMovie app.
If you want to combine video clips on your iPhone and edit them in iMovie, here are some simple steps:
- Open the iMovie app and select the video you want to combine.
- Tap on the clip that you want to add to the main video.
- Drag the clip to where you want it to appear in the main video.
- You can now play the video and edit it as normal.
- Select the clip you added and then press “Share”.
- A new menu will appear.
- Select “Export for iTunes” to save the video file to your camera roll on your iPhone.
- Press “Done”.
- Now you have a video you can share with your friends and family.
Video Mixer App
There are a few ways to combine videos on your iPhone. One way is to use the Video Mixer app which allows you to combine clips, add transitions, and change the video’s speed.
Here are steps on How to Combine Videos on iPhone with this video mixer app to get you started:
- Download Video Mixer App Free from App Store Here.
- Open the Video Mixer App
- Import your videos – If you have videos already stored on your device, import them by tapping and holding on the video you want to use, then selecting “Import” from the menu that appears.
- .Choose how you want to combine the videos – You can combine the videos in either of two ways – “Aspect” and “Aspect Fit.” Tap on the first video you want to include in the mix and then tap on the second video you want to include.
- Add a transition – Tap on the “+” icon at the top left of the screen, and choose between “Loop,” “Transition,” or “Transition Pro.”
- Change the speed – Drag the slider to change the speed of the videos – there are options for 1x, 2x, 3x, and 4x.
- Save the project – Tap on the name of the project and choose “Save.”
- Name your project and share it – Once the project is saved, you can edit the title and choose what you want to share.
- That’s it!
In conclusion, by following iphone tips using one of the video editing apps mentioned above, you can easily combine multiple video clips into one video. This can be a great way to create a more interesting and engaging video, or to tell a more complete story. So if you’re looking to add a little more pizzazz to your iPhone videos, be sure to give one of these apps a try!