Setting Up Airprint on iPhone – AppleRepo, Apple has created an AirPrint solution that makes it easy to print full quality output from your iOS devices directly to an AirPrint-enabled printer without the need to download and install the printer-specific drivers.
AirPrint uses the wireless protocol, which is used by Apple’s own AirPort Express routers and other AirPrint-enabled printers and accessories.
It works in a similar way to a Wi-Fi hotspot, where all of your devices can connect to it and print to the printer.
However, unlike a Wi-Fi hotspot, you do not need to have a network enabled on your phone in order to use Airprint. This makes Airprint one of the easiest ways to print documents without the need for a computer or a printer.
Airprint allows you to print your photos directly from your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch. In this tutorial, we’ll show you how to set up your iPhone or iPad as an AirPrint printer and then print from your computer.
Follow Steps on Setting Up Airprint on iPhone
- First, you’ll need to download the free app AirPrint Connect on your iPhone or iPad.
- Once it’s installed, you can use it to connect your device to your computer by pressing the Home button and selecting “Connect to AirPrint”.
- Next, open the AirPrint Connect app on your computer.
- Find the printer you want to add in the list and select “Add printer”.
- You can also click the “+” symbol in the bottom right corner of the window and add a new printer.
- Now, select your device from the list on the left side of the app and click “Connect”.
- Your device should be listed under “Devices”.
- Click “Done” and you’re ready to print!
Airprint is one of the best apps that will help you to print photos from your iPhone or iPad in no time. It is easy on setting up on iphone, easy to use and is very simple. Just follow on steps above.