How to Share Wifi On iPhone – AppleRepo.com, Did you know that you can share the Internet from your iPhone or iPad so you can use them as a modem and then surf directly from your PC or Mac? How to use!
Creating a Wi-Fi network from your iPhone or iPad and then browsing through them from, for example, your computer or another tablet is no more difficult than a few keystrokes. Keep in mind, however, that since you use your regular mobile surfing, this is consumed in the same way as when you surf on your mobile. If you then start downloading large files or the like, your surfing can quickly end. To create a Wi-Fi network and share an Internet from your phone or iPad, do the following.
Step to Share Wifi on iPhone
1. Start by, in your iPhone or iPad, go to Settings followed by Internet Sharing.
2. Click the button at the top to start sharing your device’s Internet as a WiFi network. A default password is entered from the beginning. To change the password, just tap on the password and enter your own. The password can be just about anything, but feel free to make it a little trickier than our example. When you are happy with your password, click Done to save it.
You can also connect your iPhone to your computer via either Bluetooth or directly with your standard USB cable. If you want to do this, just follow the instructions on your device’s screen
3. Your phone or tablet is now starting to share its own Wi-Fi network that other devices can connect to. You connect to your iPhone or iPad’s Wi-Fi network just like you connect to any other network. The name of the network will be the same as the name of your phone.
Here we see how our phone’s Wi-Fi network appeared in the list of available networks on our Windows 10 computer. We click on the network our phone has created and select Connect.
4. We then fill in the password we created on the phone and click Next to connect to the network via the phone. We can now surf and use the Internet on our computer just as if it were connected to a regular modem.
5. As I said, remember that you consume your mobile data (surf pot) when you surf from the computer through the phone. Therefore, be careful not to download very large files or the like (if you do not have to or really want to) as your surf can quickly run out of this.
How to share wifi on iphone with qr code
QR Codes are an easy way to share WiFi hotspots with people on your mobile device. QR codes are a great way to share your wifi with friends and family without having to go through the hassle of typing in a long password. If you’re out and about, you can scan a QR Code to connect to a free WiFi hotspot.
The easiest way to create a QR Code is to use the free QR code creator on the iOS App Store. Once you have a QR Code, you can share it with friends or anyone else who has an iPhone.
How to share wifi on iphone with mac
If you’re using a Mac, you can also share a WiFi hotspot with someone else. However, you need to be careful when doing this because you don’t want someone else to accidentally connect to your network.
To make this happen, you’ll need to use the Guest Wi-Fi feature in macOS Mojave. Once you’ve enabled the feature, you’ll be able to see the “Guest Wi-Fi” option in the menu bar. When you click on this, you’ll be able to choose the specific Wi-Fi networks you want to share.
Read these too:
- How to Fix Wifi on iPhone or iPod Touch
- How to Get Free WiFi On Your IPod Touch Anywhere
- How to Access a WiFi Wireless Network on an iPod Touch?
- How to Get free Internet WiFi on Your iPhone, iPod Touch, and Laptop
- Solving iPad’s Wifi Problem