How to Move Search Bar on iPhone – The search bar is a great way to search for information on the internet. It is also an easy way to navigate around the internet and find websites that you are interested in. The problem with this is that when you are browsing through a website, you usually want to be able to go straight to the page that you are looking for. This can be difficult if the website has a lot of content and it is hard to see where the link to the page you are looking for is located. In this post we will show you how to move the search bar on your iPhone so that you can find the page you are looking for without having to scroll through a lot of content.
Steps on How to Move Search Bar on iPhone
Just follow steps below to Move Search Bar on Your iPhone:
- Step 1: Press and hold the “Home” button until the menu pops up.
- Step 2: Scroll down to “Settings”.
- Step 3: Tap on “General”.
- Step 4: Tap on “Accessibility”.
- Step 5: Tap on “Keyboard”.
- Step 6: Scroll down to “Keyboard”.
- Step 7: Tap on “Movement”.
- Step 8: Tap on “Search Bar”.
- Step 9: Scroll to the bottom of the screen, tap on “Done”.
In conclusion, there are many ways to move the search bar on your iPhone. We have shared some of the most effective methods that you can use. If you want to learn more about moving the search bar on your iPhone, then check out our other article on How to Move the Search Bar on Your iPhone.