How to Clear Cookies on iPhone – AppleRepo, Are you wondering how to clear cookies on iPhone? You have come to the right place!
But what are cookies, you ask? Those same web pages are small text files that you store on your device so that they can identify you when you return to them.
The web site you used to view will not ask you to log in again because it knows that you are the one who will return to it later. Cookies are web pages that you use to remember your preferences for that website. For example, a cookie may be used to remind you that you want to view the website. Dark mode Rather than light mode.
There are many types of cookies and in most cases they are not harmful. But cleaning them from your browser can be a great way to improve your browser performance. Also, some types of cookies may pose a security risk, so it might be best to delete them once and for all.
In this way, cookies are a great tool to make our web bowstring experiences less stressful. At this point, cookies are not only used by websites to remember your preferences and preferences. Cookies allow you to monitor the web.
Sometimes the setting can be a little buried, but it is still a very fast and easy process. Whether you are using Safari, Firefox, Chrome, Opera Touch, Microsoft Edge or any other browser to visit websites on your iPhone, there is an option to delete cookies.
Read on to learn how to clear cookies from the most popular browsers on your iPhone.
How to clear Safari cookies on your iPhone
With regard to clearing cookies from the Safari browser cookies on your iPhone, you can delete all the webpages you visit or from a single cookie.
Here’s what you need to do to successfully clear cookies from Safari on your iPhone:
- Launch Settings App and search Safari On the list. Tap it.
- Scroll to the bottom of the screen and touch. Advanced.
- Straighten up Website data.
- Touch to delete all cookies at once. Remove all website data And confirm your decision by touching Remove now.
- To delete cookies one by one, simply swipe and tap the name of the webpage. Delete. Or tap Edit In the upper right corner of the screen and in Minus (–) Icon next to the relevant website.
- Sometimes there are thousands of websites listed here. To make it easier to find a specific website, enter the name in Search field It is located at the top.
How to Clear Cookies on iPhone
Alternatively, you can clear cookies Safari in the Safari app. Here is how to do it.
- Tap Safari.
- Touch the bookmarks button below the Safari screen.
- Touch history in the toolbar (clock icon).
- Touch the clear at the bottom right of the History screen.
- Touch one, today and yesterday, today or the last hour to clear cookies (and history, etc.) for that deadline.
And that’s it how to clear cookies on iphone! Cookies stored on your iPhone during the framework of your choice will be cleared from your iPhone.