PhotoForge2 is recently released in iTunes for iPhone and iPad for a price of $0.99. With its functionality, you’ll be able to say the price is so cheap for such an outstanding photo app for your iPhone or iPad.
Aside from being a writer, I am fond of collecting photos from the places I’ve been so I find this app really useful for as I can edit those photos on the go without a hassle. Good thing it is not a power monster because I usually spend most of my time being creative with my photos through my iPhone.
Here are some things worth-mentioning about this app;
1. Full Resolution Editing – most of the apps I used for photo editing only show preview, but with PhotoForge2, I can edit any picture in full resolution. To be able to see the pixels, you just have to zoom in.
2. Manipulate Layers – if there is one thing I really, really love about this app it’s its capability of creating and manipulating new layers. Just like Photoshop, you will be able to adjust the opacity, transform, blend or rotate. Isn’t that wonderful?
3. Photo Adjustments – you may have thought it couldn’t contain more than what I’ve previously mentioned, but it could and it does. Think of Curves, Levels, Channel Mixer, Un-Sharp Mask, Sharpen, HSL, White Balance, Shadows & Highlights, Brightness & Contrast, Exposure Adjustment, Noise Reduction, Vibrance that you could use when editing.
4. Powerful Filters/FX – you can use these filters for you to create a new yet unique FX. PhotoForge2 has 25 different filters you can choose from.
5. Other Tools – you can make use of these tools; Image Resize, Cropping, Frames and Textures.
Wait, there’s more! You can also enjoy Pop! Cam, Photo Metadata and Sharing but it’s up to you discover these things. For sure you will find it rather amazing compared with other iOS photo editors.