How to Change Screen Timeout on Mac – Macs have become incredibly popular over the past few years, but they’re also one of the most frustrating devices to use.
One of the biggest problems that people have with them is their screens going black when they’re not using them.
How To Change Screen Timeout On Your Mac
- Step 1: Open System Preferences
The first thing that you need to do is open the System Preferences app.
- Step 2: Go to Energy Saver
Now, go to the Energy Saver section.
- Step 3: Click on the “General” tab
On this tab, you can adjust your screen timeout settings.
- Step 4: Change the Timeout
To change your screen timeout, you need to change the Timeout option.
- Step 5: Select the amount of time that you want to keep your screen awake
Once you’ve set the amount of time that you want to keep your screen awake, click on OK.
- Step 6: Save Your Changes
After you’ve made the changes, click on OK.
Change Screen Timeout on mac with Free App
- The first thing that you’ll need to do is download the free app called “Screen Timeout”.
- After you’ve downloaded it, you’ll need to open it up. Then you’ll need to click on the gear icon in the top right corner.
- Then you’ll need to select the “Screen Timeout” option.
- Click on the “Settings” button.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page.
- Then you’ll need to click on the “Timeout Settings” button.
- You’ll need to scroll down until you find the “Screen Timeout” section.
- Then you’ll need to change the time that you want to wait before you automatically log out of your computer.
- You’ll also need to make sure that you turn off the “Lock Screen” option.
- And that’s all you need to do to change your screen timeout on your Mac.
How to Change MacBook Pro Screen Lock, Timeout and Sleep Settings Video
In this video, we will be showing you how to change the timeout on your Mac. Just watch and follow the tutorial:
In conclusion, it is possible to change the timeout on your Mac computer. By following the simple steps outlined in this article, you can customize your screen timeout settings to better suit your needs. Whether you are looking to save energy or just want a little more control over your screen, these tips can help.