How to Activate iPod Touch?
How to Activate Your iPod Touch?. The iPod Touch let’s you enjoy music and videos on the fly. It is a wonderful device. To keep that music collection or video up to date you would need an Internet connection. Now, there is a pre-installed iTunes on your iPod touch, you must activate ipod touch to access and buy music and video files from Apple Store.
Let’s learn how to activate the iPod touch:
1. Identify the iPod touch USB cord and use it to connect the iPod touch to your computer.
2. You must have iTunes on your computer. If not so, install the iTunes software on your PC or Mac OS X and make sure it is up to date.
3. The iTunes should automatically open as soon as it identifies the iPod. If it does not, you would need to open it manually.
4. On the iTunes, go to the Devices Menu > underneath it look for iPod. It is located on the left hand side.
5. Click on the continue button> click on the License Agreement box and click on the continue button again.
6. Now is the time to enter your iTunes Store account information. Do so and click on the continue button. You should see a form where you would be required to enter some information such as your name, address, and other personal pieces of information to register the iPod Touch with Apple.
7. Click on the Not Now button, which is on the Mobile Me page. By clicking on the Not Now button, you have effectively skipped signing up for Mobile Me. Now, signing up for Mobile me is not what we are trying to do. What we are trying to do is to activate an iPod touch.
8. On the iTunes, select the Set up as new iPod option. You would also need to enter the name of your iPod Touch. Do that and click the Continue button.
9. Go to sync settings. Here you can choose to automatically or manually sync your iPod Touch. Personally, my iPod touch and computer is set to sync automatically.
10. Click on the Done button.
11. Your iPod touch is now activated and good to go. Go ahead to add music and video files to your iPod touch.
We have learnt how to activate iPod touch; I hope you have found the information very useful as we have.Post Tags:new ipod touch an error occured during activation Try again, how to activate ipod touch, how to turn off activation blocking in ipod 6 touch, activate ipod touch, how to activate ipod touch 5, activate apple ipod, activate ipod on itunes