One of the barriers of having a unified technology is the language. Thus, changing iPod language could be the last thing you would do. Of course, you have to leave your iPod to its factory settings which have English language and you will not mind changing it to some strange language you could not understand. The problem is what if your iPod settings are messed up and the language is changed? Do you know how to bring it back to its English language or the language you are used to?
The following are the steps on how to change your iPod to its English or your local language:
First of all, you need to disconnect your iPod from your PC, if it is connected, then go back to the main menu by pressing and holding the Menu button until you can see the word “iPod” on the screen; that means that you are at the Main Menu, regardless of what language your iPod is set to. Now, let’s change the language of your iPod depending on the model.
iPod Nano and the Fifth Generation iPod
1. Scroll down to the Second-to-the-last menu option. That’s Setting Menu and the language settings can be found in one of its options.
2. Press the Select button (Center button). And now, you are inside the Settings Menu.
3. Now, just to familiarize yourself with the settings, try to scroll down to the last option but DON’T select any of them. The last option is the “Reset All Settings”. You don’t want to select that because your iPod nano will be reset to its factory settings.
4. Scroll up to the Third option FROM the BOTTOM. Now, that is the Language Settings.
5. Press the Select button to enter the Language Settings.
6. Then select the language that you want.
iPod with color display including iPod Photo
1. Scroll down to the fourth menu option (from the TOP). That is the Settings menu.
2. Press the Select button (Center button). You are now inside Settings Menu.
3. Scroll down to the Third-to-the-Last option. That should be the Language settings.
4. Press the Select button (Center button).
5. Now select the language of your choice.
Monochrome display iPod (black and white)
1. Scroll down to the Third Menu option. That should be the Settings Menu.
2. Scroll down to the Third-to-the-Last option. That should be the Language settings.
3. Press the Select button (Center button).
4. Now select the language you prefer.
If the steps above will not change the language of your iPod then try to reset your iPod to its original configuration or the Factory Settings.
Over the internet, you may be able to find a lot of tips and tricks on how to manipulate your iPod. However, you must know about the latest updates on iPod before you actually do something in which you are not familiar with. Therefore, it pays so much to read the latest technology news as well as other tech stuffs related to your concern.Post Tags:how to change ipod language from chinese to english, ipod touch is in chinese, noon52l