What to Do After Asking Why Does My iPad Keep Freezing?
What to Do After Asking Why Does My iPad Keep Freezing – AppleRepo.com, When you iPad freezes, it can be a hassle. If it freezes again—ditto. There are several causes of this happening and then your needing to know why does my ipad keep freezing. You might be running too many apps, which has brought the gadget’s operation to a crawl. There could be some bugs in your iOS 7. Another common issue is related to the battery. It might need charging, or has some other issues such as its being damaged. You also might have little or no storage space left on your iPad, due to apps. Still, just as important as these issues are, is knowing what to do next. Here are some helpful tips:
This is one of the most basic yet effective steps to take after you ask why does my ipad keep freezing. Simply press and then hold down the sleep/wake button on the front of the iPad Hold it for a few seconds until you see the red slider. Then slide it across, in order to shut down the iPad. You can then restart the iPad by pressing down the ‘Sleep/Wake’ button at the top, until you can see the Apple logo.
This is the next step you should take when Restarting the iPod hasn’t worked. Simply press down the Home button. Then press the ‘Sleep/Wake’ button. It’s located on the top of the case of the iPad. Then hold down the buttons for 10 seconds. After that, the iPad should be able to reset itself.
This is another step you can take after you ask why does my ipad keep freezing. It involves restoring the factory settings of the iPad. Making settings on your gadget can take much time and effort. So it’s advisable that this be one of your last resorts.
The process is a little complicated, but it’s definitely worthwhile if it means it can help to prevent your gadget from freezing. Here’s what to do:
- Verify that you have a USB 2.0 connection cable. You should also have the latest iTunes version installed on your iPad. If that’s not the case, the install it immediately.
- Connect the iPad to your PC or Mac, and then launch iTunes.
- Once you’re in the Devices section, click on the iPad icon. Then click on the Summary lab. Finally, click on the Restore button.
- After you receive a prompt, click Backup to make a backup copy of all of your iPad settings and media.
- Click on the Restore button
- Taking this step will restore your gadget to its factory settings. It will also install the newest version of the operating software. After you have completed hits step, the iPad will restart automatically
- Now you can restore all of your settings and media from the most recent backup. Then click Continue. After you do that, you should be ready to start using your iPad again.
After your iPad freezes, you might wonder why does my ipad keep freezing. Fortunately the above-mentioned steps can help to answer the question and work towards solving the problem.