Downloading Movies for Your Apple iPod
Downloading Movies for your Apple iPod – Apple Repo, The success of Apple iPod was so stunning that the company never even think of upgrading the said gadget. Nowadays, iPods are made more complex to do more complex tasks not just playing your favorite music or playing your favorite game. They are now made to cater the entertainment needs of every owner. Thus, the video player feature has been added to address such needs. In fact, it became more practical in the sense that people can easily enjoy their favorite movies and TV shows which can be saved and played through Apple iPods. The fifth generation of iPods made people crazy by fulfilling their needs for enjoyment and entertainment. This article will guide you through the easiest way to download movies into your beloved gadget.
But before we go too far, I just want to let you know that searching and downloading video clips into your gadget will not guarantee you that they will really play. There is some special software you need to install for the conversion of the video clips. Let’s put it this way, your iPod cannot play all the video formats so you will need to convert them into the format in which your gadget can read. After which, you can enjoy all day long.
How to download movies into your Apple iPod
Here are the five simple steps on how to download movies into your Apple iPod;
- Install the most recent version of iTunes into your laptop or PC. You simply need to visit Apple’s corporate website: http://www.apple.com/iTunes. By doing so, you will be able to determine the minimum system requirements needed to run the software. But usually, you really don’t have to worry about that unless your PC is 20 years old already.
- Once iTunes has been installed in your PC, search for most reputable websites that offer movies to be downloaded. Of course, you must have your own list of the movies you want to save in your gadget. You must be sure to visit only the sites which do not intend to destroy your computer as there are movie sites which save virus into your PC.
- If the download is done, look for the files whose extension is .mov. To start your conversion, you simply have to drag and drop the said files into your iTunes video library where they will be ready for the short process of video conversion.
- If you have dragged more files into the video library, you will see the thumbnails of each video file. Choose files you want to convert, right-click them and select “Convert Selection for iPod.” The software will then automatically convert the video files into the format which your iPod can read and play.
- Now, attach your gadget into you PC and you can start copying the movies you have converted. For sure, you will have plenty of good times watching your favorite movies by simply following these simple steps.
The process is really very simple if you follow each step. Anyway, when you are used to using computers for your iPod, you will find your own way of downloading movies online for your iPod. What you need is patience in searching for the latest movies as they are often not available for free download. So, take a little time to do some technical stuff and you will have all the time you need to enjoy every minute with your Apple iPod.Post Tags:download music for ipod touch, why can i not install the new update app for csi hidden crimes